Shouadan Architecture and Urban Development Consulting Engineers Company is a company consisting of architects, engineers and urban development specialists who work together relying on their significant professional and academic knowledge in various fields such as Different phases of an architectural projects, Construction phase such as Construction Project Supervision, value engineering in building design and construction as well as project management. Fundamental idea of the team for presenting engineering services constitutes specialized implementation of architectural projects using up-to-date architectural knowledge, modern construction materials and methods and providing employer’s requirements and demands, with our highest objective being promotion of the level of architecture and urban development in our country, Iran.
INTRODUCTION OF THE COMPANY:
Shouadan Consulting Engineering Company, having specialized and professional personnel in various fields of architecture and interior design, HVAC and MEP includes a package of mechanical and electrical services, structural design and construction, civil engineering, urban development and cooperating with an Italian joint venture in connection with landscape design, is optimistic to offer the best technical and engineering services for promotion of construction industry to the employers by benefitting from services of the above personnel and relying on familiarity and cooperation record of employers and executive managers of the experiences and performance of this company’s colleagues and directors.
COMPANY FIELDS OF ACTIVITY:
A) TECHNICAL AND ENGINEERING/SUPERVISING SERVICES:
1) Different phases of an architectural projects (designing and supervision) in various types of building such as health care, education, commercial, office, industrial, military, sports and entertainment, residential and etc.
2) Design of and supervision on various stages of urban development projects, urban design and urban decay rehabilitation, including landscape design, township construction, preparation, presentation of comprehensive plan, detailed plan and etc.
3) Design of and supervision on various stages of structural and Structural reinforcement.
4) Design of and supervision on various stages of mechanical and electrical services.
5) Design of and supervision on various stages of civil projects.
B) PROJECT MANAGEMENT/VALUE ENGINEERING IN BUILDING DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION:
1)Presenting construction management services (MC) of various public works.
2) Presenting as-built documents preparation services.
3) Presenting consulting and project control managing services.
4) Presenting system design consultation services.
5) Presenting value engineering in building design and construction services for public works.
6) Presenting Procurement and tender phase services and making relevant documentations.
7) Presenting services regarding control of the confirmed statements and study of contract documentations as the construction manager (MC) for public works.
C) CONSTRUCTION SERVICES:
Managing Contract (MC), construction management and Design Bid Build (DBB) services.
VARIOUS SPECIALIZED GROUPS OF THE COMPANY AND THEIR FIELDS OF ACTIVITY
A) ARCHITECTURE TEAM
FIELD OF ACTIVITY:
- Doing initial phases such as sketch design and feasibility study for preparation and construction of architectural projects.
- Making preliminary design, stages one, two and three (Construction Project Supervision) of all types of all types of building pertaining to education, sports, tourism, cultural and arts, religious, health care, residential and administrative buildings, urban services of the buildings and military HVAC and MEP services; post and telecommunications buildings, industrial buildings and factories.
- Making studies and fulfillment of restoration and rehabilitation projects.
- Making interior design and architectural project.
- Landscaping and garden designing based on plants typology and in accordance with the project and locality on a specialist basis.
Subdivisions of this team include:
1) Study Division
2) Design Division
B) URBAN DEVELOPMENT TEAM
FIELD OF ACTIVITY
- Doing Preparatory/exploration and Feasibility/planning phases as basic stage for urban planning and design.
- Doing urban and regional design and real estate development.
- Making formal plans and zoning phase.
- Making urban master plan, detailed plan and development guide plan for implementation phase.
- Making restoration, renovation and ground texture improvement plans.
- Making urban space organization plans and also operational phase.
- Urban space, elements and texture design.
Subdivisions of this team include:
1) Study and urban planning Division
2) Urban design Division
C) CIVIL ENGINNERING, STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING AND FACILITIES ENGINEERING TEAM
FIELD OF ACTIVITY
- Buildings structural calculations.
- Studying and planning of facilities, building equipment and urban spaces.
- Construction Project Supervision on developmental and constructional activities.
- Cost estimating of projects; preparing bidding documents and controlling contractor statements as well as contract deeds and documents.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES AND SPECIALTIES
- Structural Analysis and design of different type of buildings, dams, silos, industrial steel structures, etc.
- Structural Analysis and design of special and Industrial structures (refineries, petrochemical structures and treatment plants).
- Structural Analysis and design of Geotechnical structures (retaining wall, gable roof stability, superficial and deep foundations, evaluation of earthquake jeopardies, industrial machinery and equipment foundation).
- Seismic strengthening and seismic improvement projects
- Civil projects such as road, drainage and superficial water removal.
- Seismicity and seismic zoning projects.
- Determination of site seismic specification by modern methods (field measurement of micro tremors).
D) PROJECT CONTROL MANAGEMENT TEAM
FIELD OF ACTIVITY
- Study of all technical factors, drawings and master plans.
- Preparing, control of and supervision on defining projects breakdown, plan activities and design of WBS and OBS charts.
- Total and partial planning and time scheduling in various phases of project; implementation of the same and analysis of detailed and complete network of the plan by means of CPM/PDM method.
- Control, follow-up and supervision on physical and time progress of construction activities; Reporting to the employer on manpower, equipment and machinery planning of the project.
- Using auxiliary software systems along with project control software systems in order to make expert and management reports; providing the required management and system documentation in project management.
- Preparing, controlling and supervision on provision and allocation of financial and non-financial resources.
- Controlling and Construction Project Supervision on contractors’ performance and progress as well as making reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, while taking into consideration the following items:
PROJECT SPECIFICATIONS AND SCOPES:
- Major project activities at various time intervals and its comparing project physical progress with contract procedure.
- Comparing project performed activities and its physical progress with time schedule and anticipation of the remaining works not completed as well as study and anticipation of any future problems.
- Using information about extension of construction duration, resulting from inevitable delays.
- Participation in expertise meetings in order for presentation of the required explanations in connection with the reports made based on invitation by the consultant and/or project employer.
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN IN DIFFERENT PHASES (ONE, TWO AND THREE) MADE BY THE COMPANY:
Design and Construction Project Supervision on health care centers including Specialist Medical Clinics, Emergency Medical Centers, Burn Centers, Specialist Cancer Centers and Dialysis Centers; design and construction project supervision on Staff-Administrative Buildings, Disaster Mitigation and Management Organization Building, Red Crescent Administrative and multi-purpose Buildings; design and construction project supervision on Residential Units and Villa buildings; Road, Store, Satellite bases, Inns and Guest Halls, Commercial Buildings, Entertainment and Sports Centers, multi-story Carparks, Museums and Banks improvement; design and construction project supervision on Sports Complexes including Football Stadium, multipurpose Sport Club and Pool; design of all landscapes adjusting to the above projects; design and construction project supervision on Academic Buildings such as University of Medical Sciences, University of dentistry, University of medicine and pharmacy; School of Paramedical Science, Educational Classes Complex, Self-service and Student Dormitory.
INDUSTRIAL STRUCTURES DESIGN:
Factory development phases; industrial halls; production line structures; reservoirs foundation; up to 200,000 square meter concrete operations; 20,000 tons of reinforcement; 10,000 tons of steel work; design of petrochemical structures.
UNDERGROUND STRUCTURES DESIGN:
Design of first and second phase of subway station structures; management and directing the project and construction operation.
SPORTS STRUCTURES DESIGN:
Services regarding second and third phases of sports stadiums.
A) Preparation Plan:
Preparation plan of residential complexes, parks, lands, garrison, National Petrochemical Company building, Relief and Rescue Organization buildings, Helipad and helicopters, Disaster Mitigation and Management Organization Buildings.
B) Civil Engineering and Urban City Designs:
Intersection and Junction design and Boulevards.
C) Civil Site Design:
Design of sites and access ways to Railroad Stations, Steel Industrial structures site, terminals site, Tourist Complexes, Residential complexes; site design; urban design and design of Health, Relief and Rescue Centers.
Design of and construction project supervision on all buildings referred to in earthquake-resistant structures of administrative-relief buildings of Red Cross and earthquake-resistant structures.
Presenting educational buildings Structural reinforcement design to increase floors of the existing structure; designing reinforced structures against earthquake in hospitals and special health care centers.